Driver Easy Pro 5.6.12 License Key Free 2020
DriverEasy Pro Key updates and maintains your Windows computer’s drivers automatically with a few easy steps. It scans your system for out-of-date, inconsistent, and missing drivers and downloads and installs up-to-date versions of those drivers safely, thanks to automatic driver backups and restore points. You can schedule scans, install drivers individually or all at once, remove drivers, and more.
Driver Easy Pro Key is a free driver updater tool for Windows that has access to over 3 million device drivers at the click of a button. The program is straightforward to use, too.
You can download drivers directly from the application; you do not have to worry about searching for them yourself.
It’s hard to find the appropriate tool to update drivers on your PC. So, This Driver Easy Pro Key can help to make your choice easy.
If you want to update drivers manually, it’ll be time-consuming. So, Everyone needs a tool that can do all this automatically. There are many tools, such as Driver Booster, Driver Easy, Ashampoo Driver Updater, Driver Talent, etc. Choosing the right one from many options is a bit tricky. But, You should go for what’s perfect for you. In this article, you will get to know about Driver Easy. So, It will make it easier to understand if this tool is for you or not.
It can scan and detect all the outdated drivers and update them automatically. Even, it has an offline scan and driver download facility.
The user interface is a vital thing. If the interface is ugly and complicated, no one will use the application with great features. In this case, Driver Easy Pro is an excellent one. It has a very modern outlook that you’ll like. The interface is straightforward, and it’s elementary to use. All of the options are accessible very quickly. Even a non-skilled person can use it without any problem. But, It doesn’t have a light mode and dart mode option like some of its rivals. It’s not a big deal. I don’t have any complaint about its user interface.
- Auto scan for outdated drivers
- More extensive Database of 8 Million Drivers
- One-click update
- Driver Backup and Restore
- Driver Uninstall
- Offline Scan
- Larger Database
- Schedule Scan
- It supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, but also works with Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Driver Easy Activation Code shows a comparison between the currently installed driver and the driver that should be installed as an update, which includes the driver provider, name, version, and date. Also, the file size for the download is displayed
- It can also be considered a system information tool because it shows necessary information on the CPU, motherboard, network cards, video cards, and more
- Users can hide devices, so they no longer show that update is needed
- Driver Easy Pro Key includes a method of downloading Windows Updates, claiming it provides faster speeds than you would get using the default method in Windows
- Drivers that are downloaded via Driver Easy are stored on your computer, where you’re then required to install the driver yourself, manually
Scan and Update: Excellent Detection Rate
This software can automatically scan for old or problematic drivers. It also can update them automatically. The best thing about this you can schedule the scan time by yourself. So, you will not have to worry about when it’ll scan and update the old drivers on your computer. But, The best thing is it can detect all the outdated drivers of your PC. Many driver updaters fail to identify some outdated drivers where it’s successful.
Backup and Restore:
Like many other driver updating tools, it also has backup and restores features. So, you can take a backup of all your drivers and restore them when needed. It helps when any future update of a particular device software causes a problem.
It is an outstanding feature and one of my favorites. If a PC doesn’t have an active internet connection for any reason like a network card issue, you can use the offline scan function of this software. It’ll scan all of the driver details and save a file containing all version information about your drivers. Later, You can use that file in another computer with the driver easy having an internet connection. It will help to download the drivers for the PC that doesn’t have an internet connection. Later, You can install them on that PC.
Else, Driver Easy supports a more extensive database of approximately 8 million drivers. So, It can detect more outdated drivers than many other similar tools.
- Cheaper than service: For technophobes, DriverEasy is less expensive than a computer technician’s hourly rate, and maybe less intimidating, too!
- Unplugged devices: DriverEasy Crack can update drivers for devices that may be part of your system but aren’t plugged in at the time, like phones and removable drives.
- Driver Backup and Driver Restore: The Driver Backup tool creates custom driver backup files that can be saved in folders or ZIP files. The Driver Restore tool uses them to roll back changes, if necessary.
- Drivers are downloaded directly from within the software
- Fast driver scans
- Works even without an internet connection
- Can check for any outdated drivers on a schedule
- Small download size
- Out-of-date drivers: A common complaint about driver update utilities is the occasional out-of-date driver, which can happen with a database of more than 3 million drivers. We recommend always creating restore points and backing up existing drivers in any case.
- Must manually install driver updates
- Bulk downloading isn’t supported
- Slow download speeds
- Many features are only available if you purchase them
Users who don’t want to do their PC maintenance still want to keep their systems clean, safe, and up-to-date. DriverEasy Professional can contribute to that mission for a lot less than a computer tech would charge, to look at your PC.