GTA 5 Crack PC game Free Download
Grand Theft Auto V + Update 5 + Crack V5 FiX
GTA 5 Crack pc game final free for you. Once again we enter the world of Grand Theft Auto. This is the fifth release of the very successful series created by Rockstar North. We get to personify three criminals as they perform risky heists in the search to hit the jackpot and be set for life. Michael, Franklin and Trevor are the main characters of the game, all of them criminals with big criminal records on their backs. They all live in different parts of the city and have different personalities and skills, but that doesn’t keep them from being able to work together as a team.
The setting is now the city of Los Santos and you get to tour it at will from the beginning. The whole map is wide open; you don’t have to complete missions or anything to unlock any part of it. The city is populated by different characters of various kinds that can even make you participate in mini plots. You can also go out for a bike ride or go parachute jumping; these are just two of the recreational activities included in the game. Because even hardened criminals need to take the edge off from now and then.
Grand Theft Auto 5 crack full version
In this version you will find the attention to detail that we’ve grown accustomed from previous versions. That is probably one of the main appeals of this series. The graphics have improved though, you’ll notice it throughout the game as you drive through the city or go for a hike in the countryside. Also, there are more weapons and more cars. In the end what is a crime simulation game without the actual tools of the trade?
There have also been improvements in the online version. You can now join up to 29 other players at once. You can team up with up to three of them to perform heists, fight each other, kill each other or, if you don’t actually enjoy getting your hands dirty, pay a mercenary to perform the hit.
Key Features of GTA 5
- There are three main characters that will unify efforts to perform elaborate heists.
- Music has always been an important part of this series and this release is no exception. There are over 100 new songs.
- You’ll have access to more guns, more cars and a much more detailed environment than in previous versions.
- You will interact with a series of secondary characters that at times will take you on little rides off the main story.
- There has been an increase in the number of players that can participate in the online versions of the game, now it’s up to 30. This is both for console as well as PC versions.
- You don’t only get to plan and perform crimes, you can get to know your surroundings by hiking, riding a bike, playing golf or tennis, or just going for a swim. Because a life of crime can include a little rest now and then.
It’s always wise to check periodically because changes on the game sometimes mean changes on the supported hardware. In general, the recommended configuration for the PC version of the game is as follows:
- You’ll need a 64 bit operating system, Windows 7 and later are supported.
- Intel Core i5 processor. An equivalent AMD is also supported, use an AMD X8 or better.
- At least 8GB of RAM memory.
- Sound and music are an important part of this game; you should have a sound card that is 100% compatible with DirectX v 10.
- Since there is the online option, you’ll need a high speed internet connection to keep everything running smoothly.
- A decent graphics card. NVIDIA GTX 660 or an AMD HD 7870 are a good starting point.
As usual, this depends on the version and the vendor. We checked on Amazon and you can get the PC version for USD 39.49.
Other versions and prices:
- PS3 – USD 24.85
- PS4 – USD 42.90
- Xbox 360 – USD 22.49
- Xbox One – 37.54
- There are no off-limits areas in the game. Every place in the map is open from the beginning; you don’t have to unlock levels to explore the city of Los Santos or Blaine County.
- They have improved on an already good game, fans are raving about this one too.
- It’s only available for some gaming consoles and PC. No Mac or Linux versions are available.
There are enough reasons why this series has become one of the favorites for gamers all over the world. It can be accelerating and exciting. This new version is as good as its predecessors and also has some improvements on certain aspects of the game. You will be entering the lives of three very different criminals that will come together to use their specific skills to the team’s benefit. One of them, Michael, will even come out of retirement to join in what he expects are very profitable heists so he can keep on providing for a shopaholic wife and a couple of teenaged children.
This is another compelling detail about this game, the characters (at least the three main ones) have a backstory that gives depth and meaning to the way they are. You will get to know them better as you join in their criminal activities, planning and performing heists, running away from the cops or just robbing a liquor store to get some extra cash.
Rockstar Games is known for its keen attention to detail and this game is no exception. There are tiny clues everywhere of how much thought must have gone into the design stages of this game. The scenarios are rich and colorful and the graphics have improved since earlier releases. It doesn’t matter if you are already a fan or just getting to know this series you will not be disappointed.
Another improvement on the previous ones: a lot more music. There are over 100 new music themes to complete this game’s experience. Grand Theft Auto V promises hours of crime filled fun, so get your crew together and start plotting.