IObit Driver Booster Pro 6.6.0 Key + Crack [Updated]
Driver Booster Key is a free driver updater program for Windows. It can automatically check for outdated drivers for your hardware on a routine basis, and also download and update all the drivers with one click.
Every driver package is downloaded directly via the program, and batch downloading makes it easy to download multiple device driver updates with one click.
Driver Booster Activation Key is one of the most popular driver update tools worldwide. It 6 expands its driver database with over 3 million device drivers and game components which all pass WHQL to guarantee a secure and accurate driver update. It helps the user detect all outdated/missing/faulty drivers and game components and keep them always up-to-date. It also enables intelligent auto driver update service while the PC is idle to save a lot of users’ valuable time. Moreover, it adds a brand new Boost module to bring users the best gaming experience by boosting the system with 1-click. Furthermore, it offers useful features to help users restore the system, view system information. And fix the common but bothersome issues such as no sound, network failure, bad resolution, and device error.
It can scan automatically when you launch a program or when you connect a device. Or you can set fixed intervals for scans and update drivers one by one or all at once with a single click. Updates to Driver Booster 2 include faster downloads and an all-new user interface with skins.
If you’re searching for an easy to use driver updater, Driver Booster is likely your best bet. In my use, I didn’t have any issues with downloads, and installs have never caused problems like BSOD errors or bricked hardware.
The updates found in Driver Booster Key are not launched in a web browser. So you don’t have to download the drivers manually like you might have to with the help of other driver updater tools. That is far too much of a hassle that might even discourage some from updating their drivers, and sometimes it can lead to clicking the incorrect download link.
Above, I mentioned that Driver Booster is unable to scan correctly unless an active internet connection is established. It will look like it is working, but without a network connection, it’ll Scan without using any factual update information. Unfortunately results in displaying incorrect updates.
Because there is also a pro version of this software, some features are limited in the free version. More driver updates are found in the pro version and features like automatically downloading and backing up drivers. And automatic software updates, are not options in the free edition.
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Window 7, Windows 8 / 81, and Windows 10
- Millions of device drivers are supported via Driver Booster
- A driver’s size, version number, and release date are displayed next to each driver that needs to be updated (in the Driver Details window). It helps to identify the size and age of a new driver before it gets updated
- Definitions for those devices update frequently and automatically, meaning there is no need to manually update the program every time a new driver is added to the database
- The list of all outdated drivers can be exported to a file, which includes the device name, class, vendor, current and available version, hardware ID, and compatible ID
- List of the drivers found in Driver Booster Key are labeled according to the severity of the update, two examples being Extremely Old and Old
- Installation window and other pop-ups are hidden to make the installation process as easy and quick as possible
- The computer can be set up to reboot or shut down when the installation process is finished automatically
- Up to date, drivers are also shown, but in a separate section from the outdated ones
- It also scans for obsolete game components, like Adobe Flash Player and Microsoft DirectX Runtime
- It’ll show you the number of days since you last scanned with this software is shown on the main screen
- There’s an option in the settings that allows you to have Driver Booster auto-delete driver packages after they’ve been used for installation. It is an easy way to make sure it’s not collecting useless junk files
- Lists updated drivers an even outdated ones
- Installs quickly
- Supports batch driver downloads and installs
- Users can ignore a device, so no updates are shown
- You can automatically create a restore point before a driver is updated
- Includes an option to remove the installation data after an update so the hard drive can remain free of clutter
- Option to show drivers that pass WHQL testing
- No limit on the drivers that can be downloaded and updated
- Downloads are performed from directly inside the software and not via a browser
- Can automatically scan for the updates on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Can uninstall and roll back drivers
- Must have an internet connection even to scan for driver updates properly
- The installer attempts to add another program to your computer
- Pro version includes features, not in the free version
- Warnings about the risks posed by some outdated drivers seemed a bit dramatic.
- Some drivers that had downloaded and installed required updating on by one, even after rebooting. Fortunately, rescanning is fast and easy.
Less-experienced users might get the most significant benefit from IObit Driver Booster Crack. But even advanced users will appreciate its capability to update PC drivers with the greatest of ease.