starcraft 2 download full crack Free Download
starcraft 2 download is the best option for you. This is the sequel to Blizzard Entertainment’s previous success StarCraft. It starts where the previous version ended, but still, you don’t have to be an expert on the game to be able to play this one. It was conceived in such a way that you will be able to jump right in even if you never played the original version before. This is accomplished by adding a summary that is shown during the installation process of the game.
This game doesn’t come as a single release; this time Blizzard created a trilogy. Three different games form the whole story in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void. In this way we should get more content and a lot more detail in every campaign. Each one of them focuses on one of the races that clash in this real-time strategy game. They were all released years apart from each other; that’s probably why some call Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void expansions on Wings of Liberty, which was the first one out. In any case, each of them brings new content that enhances the multiplayer experience and completes the story of StarCraft II.
The game includes the three original races: the terran, the zerg and the protoss. Each one of them has its own strengths and weaknesses; you’ll have to get to know them so you can device a winning strategy.
Chronologically, this version is set four years after the previous one ended and there have been some developments that you will be introduced to during the game. There are some new worlds but you will also find yourself going back to ones that appeared in the original.
starcraft 2 download full crack Free Download
If you’re new to the game, you can use the campaigns in single user mode as a training resource. You’ll get acquainted with the characters and the races’ unique skills and abilities. Also, their limitations, which could lead to defeat if not managed properly. Whenever you feel you’re up to more challenging stuff, head to the Blizzard’s online platform so you can be matched against players with a similar level to yours. This is where it gets competitive, you will always strive to get a better ranking and it will get harder every time as you will be matched against better skilled players as you progress.
- Although it has a single player option, it was conceived more as a multiplayer type of game. In fact, every new release focuses more on improving that side of the game.
- Each race has its own capabilities and you will have to get to know all of them to better use them against your enemies.
- It’s a real-time strategy game. You’ll have to device a winning strategy to defeat your opponents’ troops.
- You can create your own maps and mods to add to the game. Even better, you can share them with your friends.
- Players can communicate with other members of their team using voice chat.
- You can save your achievements in the cloud. What this means is that if you have the need to install the game a second time (maybe your computer broke down or you just got a new one) you don’t lose your progress. This also applies if you want to play in a different computer.
These are the recommended requirements for PC and Mac:
- You’ll need an Intel Core i5 processor or better. If you own a PC, you could also have an AMD FX series.
- Although it also works on Windows 7 and 8, Windows 10 (64 bits) it’s highly recommended. Mac users should have MacOS 10.12
- The PC version requires a little less RAM memory; you could get the desired results with anything above 4GB. You will have to have at least 8GB of RAM for the Mac version.
- If you’re a serious gamer you surely have a monitor with a decent resolution. If not, get one with at least 1024X768 so you can take full advantage of the graphics.
- Along the lines of the above, graphics resolution requires an appropriate graphics card. In this case, an NVIDIA GeForce or an AMD Radeon.
- The game takes 30GB, so you should have at least that available in your hard disk.
- A DVD ROM drive and a broad band connection are also a requirement.
You can get the three games that comprise the trilogy on Battle.net for a very low cost:
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void – From USD 29.99
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm – USD 19.99
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – USD 19.99
Even after the release of Legacy of the Void in 2015, Blizzard has kept on working on the trilogy and still releases changes for the game, adding new features for multiplayer mode or just improving on the existing ones. This is always good news for the fans, because the game keeps getting refreshed even after years of being released.
Players of the original version will find some familiar characters, some of the original worlds as well as some new ones and the three original races. In fact, the whole idea of making this a trilogy was so there was more room to develop the story of each one of the races.
This is a challenging multiplayer game. The automatic matchmaking system will pair you up with players with a similar rank to yours, so you will always be among equals. This will give you a fair fighting chance when you are not so experienced and also pair you up with worthy opponents when you are already a seasoned professional of the game.
It is not by chance that this was the best-selling game in 2010 when they released the first installment of the trilogy. Right off the gate it sold 1.5 million copies, this not only due to a large fan base but also because it’s an exciting and engaging game that will surely keep you entertained for hours at a time.