Total War Warhammer Full crack latest download
You might be familiar with the Total War series, but this one is somewhat different. For starters is set in a fantasy world, where you will have to battle against beings like vampires and orcs. It’s still a sandbox type of game and you will still have to battle your enemies and build your empire, but this time while traveling through a land like you have not seen before.
The game comes out as the first part of a trilogy; there are said to be two extensions that will bring additional features and many more hours of gameplay.
For this installment of the Total War franchise you will not be taken to historical maps and battle actual armies of the past. The possibilities are almost endless now that you have magical creatures at your command. You can even recruit the casualties of your enemy as your new zombie soldiers. Since there are no attachments to facts this game goes to extents that will simply amaze you.
As you may have already guessed, this version of the game is inspired by the tabletop game Warhammer. You’ll find that everything that has contributed to making it a favorite for over thirty years has been combined with the strategy and battle power included in earlier releases of Total War. You’ll see the well-known game from the past come to life as you learn the specifics of every race and try out your battle tactics in ever-changing encounters with your enemies. No two battles will be alike since there are so many variations in this game.
- You will play as one of four races each one of them with a different set of skills and strategies. Command the troops of the Empire, or maybe you’re more into the undead and you’ll enjoy hanging with the Vampire Counts. There are also the Dwarf or the Greenskins, which are troops formed by Orcs and Goblins.
- There are specific goals to be attained in campaign mode. They will depend on the race that you’re leading.
- You will not only have to fight each of the other races but also an evil threat that will attach all of you coming from the north: Chaos.
- For the first time in the series you will be able to attack from above by using flying creatures.
You can get the PC version of the game for USD 59.99.
It’s always advisable to check for the compatibility of your actual components since there might be some changes due to additions to the game. These are the recommended specs for PC:
- A 64 bits operating system, Windows 7 or later.
- At least 8GB of RAM.
- Intel Core i5 processor
- A DirectX v11 compatible video card. NVIDIA GeForce GTX or an AMD Radeon R9 would work.
- 35GB of available disk space for the install.
- It has all the battle features available in other titles of the franchise but with a lot more possibilities due to being set in a magical environment.
- Players will find that there have been some improvements to the game’s AI if compared to previous titles.
- Once you have mastered all the nuances of the game, you are sure to spend endless hours immersed in battle.
- This will pay up in the end but some complaint about the amount of time that it requires to master all the new features in the game. It has got quite a steep learning curve.
- It can be frustrating and discouraging for first time user of the franchise. Warhammer it’s not a good starting point if you have never played Total War before.
If you thought that this was just another release of the Total War franchise think again. This time the real-time battle will take place on a fantasy map, nothing to do with the historic settings of the past. It’s still a sand-box kind of game where a superior strategy and good use of your resources will bring you victory over your opponents, but the new setting comes with a wider range of possibilities, no two game sessions will be the same.
There are four races with distinct abilities, depending on who you are leading you’ll have to devise a strategy that puts their strengths to good use. For example, Vampire Counts can recruit dead members of the opposing army as zombie soldiers for their own. That is something you could never do while leading a Roman army in earlier versions of the game. This is just one of the new features included in this one, and it will take some time for you to get acquainted with all of them. In fact, this is one of the things that some users list as a negative point when it comes to ranking this game: it has quite a steep learning curve.
The strategy doesn’t only mean attacking the other armies, and it can also mean collaborating with them against a common enemy. This enemy comes from the north in the form of the Warriors of Chaos, a set of powerful units that, if you let them, will bring rebellion into your troops and cause corruption to anything they touch. They are a powerful enemy and your best bet against them is joining forces with the other races so you’ll both have a fighting chance. But beware, because you will have to keep all your opponents in check because an alliance doesn’t mean truce.
As you can see this is a challenging game. It takes a while for you to learn the ropes given that there are so many things that you have to keep in mind and master to win the game, but this only makes it more rewarding as you gain in experience and start becoming a real expert. This combination of two good things did make for a better one. Having the basis of the Warhammer board game with the gameplay of the Total War series resulted in an actual competitor in this category. Another good point on its behalf, this is just a third of the game, since it will be released as a trilogy. What’s not to like about that!